Dresden Files: New Orleans
Street Cred (SC) are bonus points that players earn for their characters and provide additional power ups, abilities, and gear. See below for what it takes to earn and how to spend Street Cred.
Earning Street Cred
- 1 SC for being early if you need to work on something game related.
- 2 SC for creating an Obsidian Portal account and joining the game.
- 2 SC for attending each game session in person.
- 3 SC for writing the adventure log and sending it to me after the session. (Only the first submission accepted)
- 5 SC for adding your completed character sheet to OP in the character section.
- * SC @ GM discretion for excellence in role playing
Spending Street Cred
Trained (10 SC) [Can be purchased once per attribute] Raise a primary attribute 1 point. Max 8;
Focused (10 SC) [Can be purchased once per attribute] Raise a primary attribute 1 point. Max 8;
Dedicated (15 SC) [Can be purchased once per attribute] Raise a primary attribute 1 point. Max 10;
Apprenticed (2 SC/4 SC) You can add a skill or skill group that you do not posses at a level of 1
Mentored (3 SC) You can add a specialization to a skill that you do posses.
Practice, Practice, Practice (1 SC / Level / Skill) You can level up a skill or group up to a maximum of 8
Lighting Reflexes (6 SC) Increase you initiative by 1D6 (Can only be purchased once)
Blessed (4 SC) Increase you magic rating by 1 (Can only be purchased once)
Lucky (5 SC) Once per session you can treat all 5s rolled as if they are 6s (Can only be purchased once)
Found Grimoire ((Current slots – 6) * 2 SC [Minimum of 2]) Available to magicians only this allows you to use street cred to add a known spell.
Initiate (2 SC / Level) Character gains the ability to use one Adept power once per session
Ascendant (5 SC / Level) Character gains the ability to use one Adept power three times per session
SmartLink (3 SC) Allows the character to interface with a smart device (smart device sold separately). you must specify the type of smart link when you are purchasing.
Visual AR (5 SC / eye) Ability to interface directly with computers. you see a computing environment as an AR experience. Requires SmartLink.
Smart Weapon (5 SC / weapon) Adds aim by sight, ammo counter, auto eject to a specific firearm. Requires SmartLink.
Smart Drone (7 SC / drone) Adds tele-presence to a drone. the operator can experience what the drone does. Requires SmartLink. Each drone has 2 slots for payloads that can be purchased as follows. An operator can directly control 1 drone at a time. A VI can control 1 additional drone per mental stat point.
- Armour Package (5 SC) 4 Body
- Enhanced Sensor Package (3 SC) IR, Thermal, Lidar, Microvibration, Acoustic, Magnetic, Radiation sensors (Choose 3)
- Weapons Package (4 SC) SMG Standard Rounds Equivalent
- Storage Package (1 SC) .5 cubic meter of storage
Cybernetic Replacement (10+ SC) NOT Available to Magicians. Character have an advanced cybernetic limb replacement. The GM will work with you to determine the specifications. Requires SmartLink.
VI Assistant (5 SC / Mental Stat Point) The VI can perform simple computing tasks or if you have any other FutureTeck, the VI can also to help to control those. The GM will work with you to determine the specifications. Requires SmartLink.